GroundZero

Full Version: What happened on the moon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Theater can be expensive. And NASA beats hollywood for most influential drivel ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo9geIwW...ults_video
What I think happened. As it may still happen in the future.

Astronauts train for their mission. The A -team goes to the moon, while the B-team goes to the movie set.

Through voice modulation the B-team says whatever they say, for the public.

The A-team dies and the B-team become the A-team for the press.

There are many single people with little or no family. This could have been easily accomplished. Of course large sums of money and non disclosure agreements will take care of still more. The last hold outs that would speak. Well. Accidents happen all the time.

I think this is why Buzz got so mad as to punch a moon landing skeptic. If no lives were lost, I'm sure he could have laughed it off or pushed the fellow and got in his face.

Some may say he was standing up for his honor. I would argue his lack of honor is a raw spot.
Good thread bump
popcrn
the truth! a radiation field so strong one dies in hours! there is no way a man could get to the moon and survive!
OMGAWD! cry Those assholes! I am at 23 minutes! I have to come back later! thanks for the post!

Moon Walker

pd
Never visit the back side of the moon shithit
coffee1 I hope to get to this today! thanks
(08-04-2012 10:23 AM)Dire_effects Wrote: [ -> ]

Theater can be expensive. And NASA beats hollywood for most influential drivel ever.

Astronauts train for their mission. The A -team goes to the moon, while the B-team goes to the movie set.

There are many single people with little or no family. This could have been easily accomplished. Of course large sums of money and non disclosure agreements will take care of still more. The last hold outs that would speak. Well. Accidents happen all the time.

I think this is why Buzz got so mad as to punch a moon landing skeptic. If no lives were lost, I'm sure he could have laughed it off or pushed the fellow and got in his face.

Some may say he was standing up for his honor. I would argue his lack of honor is a raw spot.

I think that is a very good scenario with two teams... one that goes and dies and one that stays and acts like they went! blink

bump
(08-05-2012 06:11 PM)Luca Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2012 10:23 AM)Dire_effects Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that is a very good scenario with two teams... one that goes and dies and one that stays and acts like they went! blink

bump

Thank you.

It's the only scenario that makes any real sense to me.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's