GroundZero

Full Version: Just checking in . . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
doing a fly by to greet all with Peace and Love! ffs! I have to say that!

Truth be known, as the Head Puppet, I could care less about any of you. The Puppets are way more fun as personalities and little friends. seriously.

It is like they are their own little people?! blink

So, I do give a shit in the smallest way possible for a Puppet. take care!

spin
hi Sweety! we are al good here! just surviving in the camp of survivalists.

anyhow, I am off to get coffee, lovely lovely lovely lovely coffee. It is bringing tears to my eyes and I am all choked up. so, I see you in a very short for a bit. I really need you to run the show today, if you would. you and Mz.Pinky69, and Spud, she helps good, I need a break, if you girls wouldn't mind? thanks
My cat, Yellowman,
just broke one of my favorite coffee cups
jumping up on the counter in front of me.

Cup was given to me by Candace,
My last girlfriend in Kona,
birthday, 1990.
Came with a little bear.
I still have the little bear.

Doesn't matter.
It's just a thing.

I like the cat better than I liked the coffee cup.

(10-06-2011 05:09 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote: [ -> ]hi Sweety! we are al good here! just surviving in the camp of survivalists.

anyhow, I am off to get coffee, lovely lovely lovely lovely coffee. It is bringing tears to my eyes and I am all choked up. so, I see you in a very short for a bit. I really need you to run the show today, if you would. you and Mz.Pinky69, and Spud, she helps good, I need a break, if you girls wouldn't mind? thanks

Hope all is well, LLC.

I understand your needing a break.

This is why I took this week off.
(10-06-2011 05:49 PM)Ikaika Wrote: [ -> ]My cat, Yellowman,
just broke one of my favorite coffee cups
jumping up on the counter in front of me.

Cup was given to me by Candace,
My last girlfriend in Kona,
birthday, 1990.
Came with a little bear.
I still have the little bear.

Doesn't matter.
It's just a thing.

I like the cat better than I liked the coffee cup.

(10-06-2011 05:09 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote: [ -> ]hi Sweety! we are al good here! just surviving in the camp of survivalists.

Hope all is well, LLC.

I understand your needing a break.

This is why I took this week off.

heartflowers yes, I know what you mean about the cup. I have some things broken still decades ago to glue back together broken by cats over the years. SmileSmileSmile
ffs! this is forced due to sciatic pain due t stress due to life so it is just part of life. but sitting and the keyboard keep the sciatic inflamed. so, then yes, I can't be here active only to monitor.

bong-hit coffee now. I was coffee dry for a week, which really sucks.

. . . . . . . I need a break, if you girls wouldn't mind?

Appreciate it!

[attachment=1541]

If any of you girls are reading this, I will work the Board today?! Just letting you know. I can get the blue team on board and they wil even act like it. Not like me. I am a bit apologetic for my behavior, butt these panties are rashing me even more . pimples now and in grown pubic hairs. ffs! I am naming these in grown hairs, they wont go away! Olaf could help? where is he OBTW? what2 can I use this cool smiley?
guess we don't need you Miss PiggY! blur
(10-06-2011 10:49 PM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]guess we don't need you Miss PiggY! blur

WTF????

Must be I have missed something.
(10-06-2011 11:19 PM)Ikaika Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011 10:49 PM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]guess we don't need you Miss PiggY! blur

WTF????

Must be I have missed something.

you do know the Puppets are out today? It seems not well behaved either! Smile

My day is super, however. I have a chocolate dipped macaroon and fresh ground french roast for afternoon delight. it is just amazing how grand life can be with a cup of coffee and a chocolate dipped macaroon! heartflowers
yes, well we will see what you two have to say about that in six months when your bans expire! and your ban will be effective now O. so, don't even try it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's