GroundZero

Full Version: Candles For The Souls Of Slaughtered Children In Syria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

G-Zero Guest

I love you Heart
For The People of S -Korea

[Image: Candles.jpg]
[Image: color-flame-party-candles-all-colors.jpg]

For the color of us all ,and that we may keep it :hugs:
So much Healing going on! The wishes and good will and all that Love of 395 pages is soothing now those souls tortured who have left our tortured souls for we all suffer in ourselves. It is written as that and so it must be. As with all vibrational healing, the thought and intent must be released to the 4 Winds. It is written so and so it must be!

hi Off goes our love for the world sent by the world for Love and Peace to find all Souls Here and Beyond and to ever Be!

Rose

[attachment=8388]
Heart

Jasmine

(04-12-2013 12:29 AM)Edi~tor Wrote: [ -> ]So much Healing going on! The wishes and good will and all that Love of 395 pages is soothing now those souls tortured who have left our tortured souls for we all suffer in ourselves. It is written as that and so it must be. As with all vibrational healing, the thought and intent must be released to the 4 Winds. It is written so and so it must be!

hi Off goes our love for the world sent by the world for Love and Peace to find all Souls Here and Beyond and to ever Be!

Rose

:hugs:

that is so sweet. Candle x a gazillion hearts beating for love and mercy . . .
Candle
(04-12-2013 12:29 AM)Edi~tor Wrote: [ -> ]So much Healing going on! The wishes and good will and all that Love of 395 pages is soothing now those souls tortured who have left our tortured souls for we all suffer in ourselves. It is written as that and so it must be. As with all vibrational healing, the thought and intent must be released to the 4 Winds. It is written so and so it must be!

Rose

thank you Edi~ I love the sentiment. I love vibrational healing too! But it does rip at the heart doesn't it? heartflowers

Peace! Heart
(04-12-2013 01:13 AM)LilYET Wrote: [ -> ]

Rose

thank you Edi~ I love the sentiment. I love vibrational healing too! But it does rip at the heart doesn't it? heartflowers

Peace! Heart

Me too Big Grin
Reference URL's