Ground-beyond-Zero

Full Version: The true vision is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

ThEvIsIoNaRY

that all wil explode.... doom
it is what the purpose is of it all for any new beginning....

it is what we all are afraid of losing.

It is all what we want to hold so much...

it is all we are afraid of losing for own matters....

It is what all will lose...all....Now revolve it..and love what you love and it will love you back.

if not

you knew it all along.
the lie of people,the lie of nice spoken words,and the lie of all books written with many nice words.

i did have a vision ..have you ever noticed???? Wink
Yes well..we knew that already....... coffee1
Not all btw.... blink
(05-13-2013 05:58 AM)sysop Wrote: [ -> ]Not all btw.... blink

no................ who knows.................................................

tick...............tock....................stop................................... Wink
Just love it...

[Image: tumblr_machea73B41qa028to1_500.jpg]
Maybe this is the reason they will be hanged all by themself??????

I hope.... i am right

Never kill chidlren!!!

You will meet your father [Image: devil.gif]

You just die (harming young children poisened)................ for real....................

i fucking have had it had also with this shit.... because i watch all..........

And i know you fuck goats [Image: devil.gif]

In the northern part you do. you freaking african ..zemel Wink

those poorpoor baby souls kiiled like that and for being lovely omg! I cannot . . . and I have to tell you that I was reminded with dinner that Satan still thrives and is still seeking all souls! including my very own! I am so sad and torn up for this murder of lovely souls.... this is very sick and i hope all can feel that it is wrong....

and I hope also for those responsible to die a thousand million times over in misery . . . forgive my heart and soul God but I cannot hope for anything good for that . . .

I know you love all souls God.
this is killing me! Lady Lara is right! This is what other countries want good foreign relations with ? Not me ! fuck those fuckers! go to hell and burn you raggedy ass evil fuckers!
(05-13-2013 06:44 AM)sysop Wrote: [ -> ]

i put this on facebook . . . it kills me am I am so hurt looking at that and cannot imagine the fear and pain I hope for all to die miserable for many thousands millions life times over and over . . .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's