Ground-beyond-Zero

Full Version: ~Akila~ 's Gallery! Enjoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I recently uncovered some paintings I had done long ago. I would like to share them with you here. Also, I welcome others art work too, what ever you like to show that created with your own hands and mind. I have quite a few paintings and drawings started now from years of doing this. Maybe I will finish and show them here to.

blink Shoot. I just remembered one of the older paintings I forgot to get a picture of. Maybe next time?

Also, I don't know how good these pictures will look, but you got to start somewhere, right?

hi Hi Lady Lara! Maybe you can show some things you do too? heartflowers

[attachment=10334]
[attachment=10335]

heartflowers ~Akila~
hi ... and just now I remembered another one I could have got a picture of while I was visiting. Oh well, it will be something to ad later!

G-Zero Guest

Great paintings! I have somethings I can show you later, maybe! I can't wait to see more!@ who
(12-20-2013 07:15 AM)G-Zero Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Great paintings! I have somethings I can show you later, maybe! I can't wait to see more!@ who

thanks thanks! can't wait to see some of your things! heartflowers

Angel

heartflowers .
hi Hi everybody! Look what I just got a picture of? dance

My gawd! blink This is like one of the first things I ever did! I was very young... maybe 10 or 12? It is oil, and ofc, I really just used oil paint, I never really knew any techniques, but I think next time I use oil, I will have learned a lot from this one painting, what I need to do better next time! Love you! Enjoy!

[attachment=10344]

blink Wait, I just remembered another oil I did.... I can ad that tomorrow cos I have it still. It really only ever meant anything to me, I guess?

~Akila~ heartflowers
(12-21-2013 09:20 AM)~Akila~ Wrote: [ -> ]hi Hi everybody! Look what I just got a picture of? dance

My gawd! blink This is like one of the first things I ever did! I was very young... maybe 10 or 12? It is oil, and ofc, I really just used oil paint, I never really knew any techniques, but I think next time I use oil, I will have learned a lot from this one painting, what I need to do better next time! Love you! Enjoy!

blink Wait, I just remembered another oil I did.... I can ad that tomorrow cos I have it still. It really only ever meant anything to me, I guess?

~Akila~ heartflowers

That is really good! You painted eyes like that when you were so young? Kewl?

I have some pottery I did! I will try to put a picture up of one my best pieces tomorrow! rock

Lady Lara Smoking

(12-21-2013 09:20 AM)~Akila~ Wrote: [ -> ]hi Hi everybody! Look what I just got a picture of? dance

~Akila~ heartflowers

That is really good, ~Akila~. Rose I can't wait to see more, and I will share some of my things too. Next year. Smile

POTTERY< Chucky? Smile Your killing me! Who would have thunk? Can't wait to see them! who
Thanks guys, but I really don't know how old I was. Maybe 14, but I kind of doubt I was that old yet when I did this!

Chucky and Pottery! So kewl! dance Can't wait to see! :hugs:
STFU! I do Pottery so stfu! head

Smile funny, I know!

[attachment=10345]

Ok, here is something I made for Tiffany! It is not the one I want to show you, but I have this now. I get a picture later of the other. Wink

Lady Lara Smoking

(12-21-2013 09:54 AM)Chucky Wrote: [ -> ]STFU! I do Pottery so stfu! head

Smile funny, I know!

Ok, here is something I made for Tiffany! It is not the one I want to show you, but I have this now. I get a picture later of the other. Wink

You rock Chucky! Right Awn! Keep on a keeping on, little dude! Rose
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's