Ground-beyond-Zero

Full Version: Maybe The Muslim's will Teach Trump and World Why they're Good and Trump Learns Not all are Terrorists and He Can STFU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this is for us all to learn to the true, peace loving nature of the Muslim faith? blink

It for sure is Donald Trump's Journey. Maybe Trump will learn that there are good and bad people everywhere? heartflowers
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
Maybe? This could be a chance for us all to learn that Muslim's no longer want to act like they have been acting as long as recorded history, and longer, no doubt? This could be the chance needed for Muslim's to demonstrate to the world they are not here to kill us all?

It could happen, the only thing is, it has not happened. So few Muslim's denounce the terrorism. I feel so sorry for those dark lost souls. It makes me sick to look at them so I know they are sick living as they do with the hate directed at innocent people. I am sorry for them they learned to hate.
Seems the WH shut him up. Disqualified now for the Presidency. We cannot allow anyone to manipulate us hating others though some do hate before we ever hated them or knew of them? It would be nice to just quit bombing and beheading all together, I think?

hi
(12-09-2015 07:49 AM)Vlad Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this is for us all to learn to the true, peace loving nature of the Muslim faith? blink

It for sure is Donald Trump's Journey. Maybe Trump will learn that there are good and bad people everywhere? heartflowers

bump

G-Zero Guest

Hasn't happened yet? ver How old is this thread?
Reference URL's